Skilled Nursing Services
3HC can provide skilled nursing care for clients requiring 4 or more continuous hours of service. Our professional nurses are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our clients have the freedom of enjoying the simple pleasures of home, while receiving appropriate care. 3HC’s Private Duty nurses adjust their schedules to meet your needs.
These services can be provided virtually anywhere, including the home, hospital or skilled nursing facility, depending on your payer source.
Types of Services Include:
- Routine care, such as wound care, colostomy care, medication management, injections and vital sign check, venipuncture for blood tests
- High-tech services, such as IV therapy, enteral nutrition, total parenteral nutrition, chemotherapy
- Ventilator, tracheotomy, and feeding tube care provided for both pediatric and adult clients
- HIV/AIDS care
- Nutritional counseling
- Assistance with daily living activities, such as bathing, dressing, skin and hair care
- Arrange for durable medical equipment, routine supplies and pharmaceuticals.
Referral and Pay Source
Contact your physician, or call our referral line below. Pay sources for Private Duty Skilled Nursing may include private insurance, private pay or Medicaid.
Nursing Aide Services
Dealing with growing care needs of a loved one can be challenging and quite overwhelming for most families. LET US HELP YOU! The Private Duty Nursing Aide program at 3HC can provide the dependable coverage and care your family deserves. You can count on 3HC to be dedicated in helping you keep your loved one in the comfort of their home with compassionate and trained care they need from Certified Nursing Aide.
Types of Services Include:
- Assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs), such as bathing, dressing, mouth and skin care, etc.
- Assistance with walking and physical therapy exercises
- Assistance with monitoring blood pressure, temperature, respirations and self monitoring of blood glucose
- Assistance with medication reminders
- Assistance with home management (light housekeeping and organization)
- Psychosocial support
- Respite care
- Assistance with planning and preparing meals and feeding
Referral and Pay Sources
If you, or a loved one, needs help to stay at home, talk to your physician, or call our referral line below. They will assist in directing you to a service that is right for you. Pay sources for Private Duty Nursing Aide can be private insurance, long-term care policies, private pay, worker’s compensation, or trust funds.
Securing Private Duty Skilled Nurses and Nursing Aides through 3HC, instead of on your own, is a smart choice because:
- A replacement is provided, if our caregiver is unable to attend a shift for any reason
- 3HC nurses and nursing aides are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your care
- Screening, background and criminal checks are all done by 3HC staff
- 3HC provides annual TB screenings for our staff
- Our Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses are licensed by the State of North Carolina and have current CPR certification
- Our Nursing Aides I are listed on the North Carolina Aide Registry and Nursing Aides II are listed with the State Board of Nursing. Verification of skills, and ongoing supervision, is provided by a Registered Nurse.
- Our staff are individually oriented on the care needed by each client
For more information or to make a referral contact:Intake Department
2402 Wayne Memorial Drive
Goldsboro, NC 27534
1-800-692-4442 or (919) 735-1387